Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All is well

News from today's clinic visit is good....blood counts are all coming up well.

More Sunnyside photos....

Our Lady of Skillman Avenue



Cleanliness next to Godliness



Spring is springing...



Spring fever is subject to interpretation....St. Pat's day is also coming soon...



Lost valentine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad about the good clinical report. And, Comrade, you are a wicked fuckin good photographer.

Anonymous said...

Yay for the counts!
I am sad, however, for the forgotten Valentine.

PJ said...

Glad you & your blood are well. The church/laundromat shot reminds me of storefront signage I saw years ago in East New York: Church Without A Spot or a Wrinkle.

Robin Maltz said...

I love your comments. You're so clever. And what great news about the blood count!

xo
Robin

Joseph Mahan said...

Love your counts!

Love your photos!

Love yooooooooou!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! ;-)