Hi everyone.
I know some of you enjoy posting on the blog, which is great. Others don't want to or can't figure it out or whatever. Don't sweat it. I'm communicating by blog rather than email, but you can communicate any way you want. If you want to email like you always have, please do. Blog comments are totally a matter of personal preference. They're public, for one thing. They're not for everybody.
I know this probably feels a little bit less personal than the emails I used to send, but nothing has changed regarding how I feel about you all. I still love you and want to hear from you, no matter what the method. In fact, you probably have no idea how much your emails have sustained me through all this crap. I still need you!
Okay, enough mushy stuff.
Do Not Fear The Blog. The Blog is your friend.
xxoo L
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I used my blog -in much the same way as you are here -hardly anyone posted. Almost everyone answered me privately. Tho any and all support is always appreciated, i must admit, this was mildly disappointing for the exhibitionist in me.
So, I am bravely posting here and demonstrating fearlessness in the face of the blog. Perhaps others shall too. In the meantime, Leah, I salute you!
xosw
Post a Comment